Join The Forum To Get inspired Ideas
Short Bob wig hairstyle is very popular with African American women now, because it increases women's confidence and beauty. Bob Wig can be combined with different clothes and then help you reflect your most beautiful self to people. This article will show you how to install a Bob wig.
What is lace front bob wigs?
A bob wig is a classic hairstyle that will make you look younger and cuter, making it the best choice for black women who prefer short, clean hair. The Bob can be smooth, straight or curly. You can also choose Bob human hair style according to the color. Short hair is an absolute hit because it is the easiest to maintain without many preparations.
How do you install a bob wig?
Make sure all the items are ready to install the wig. Before you put on your wig, you need to get ready. If you have short hair, simply brush it back, away from your face. Don't let it show. It will show that you are wearing a wig
For longer hair, pin it up by making flat pin curls out of sections of your hair. Keep them distributed evenly over your head to avoid bumps and bulges.
- comb your hair and put on a wig cap to keep your hair as smooth as possible.
- Using both hands, hold the wig by the nape where the label is. Tilt your head slightly forward since your wig will be gliding onto your head from front to back.
- Position the front of the wig above your eyebrows, and slip the wig on like you would a bathing cap.
- When you've got your wig in the right center and made it completely comfortable, tuck your own hair into the wig. This hair may come out under your wig. Using hairspray, spray along your hairline.
- Trim the bangand sideburns to make it look natural
- Comb your wig, then make your own hairstyle.
- As you wash your wig, be sensitive in administering it and be mindful so as not to make any conflicts with the hanging or wefts. Wigs are usually washed after being worn for 7-14 days.Too much washing can damage a wig.Reasonable maintenance can prolong the service life of wig
- Care for your human hair wig contains styling, shampooing, what’s everything the more how you store it away when you’re not using it. Store your wigs away from light and in a cool place as much as possible.Strong light exposure for a long time can cause damage to wigs. Store wigs in sealed plastic bags to avoid dust.