Some people like using both Peruvian and Brazilian hair for hair extensions or a wig. Brazilian hair and Peruvian hair, which one is better? It’s important to understand the advantages that one hair type wields over the other. You should wonder about the slight difference between the two hair types. Here are some knowledge and introduction of the Brazilian hair and Peruvian hair.
Brazilian Hair is one of the most versatile and beautiful types of hair extensions on the market. Brazilian hair weave has shiny looks and feels. It is known for the full-body, beautiful bounce, and texture. The texture of Brazilian hair can vary from natural straight to bouncy body waves, and these extensions are popular in countries in West Africa.
If you want bouncy hair that works well for most hairstyles and blends, Brazilian human hair maybe your best option.
Virgin Peruvian hair is lightweight, but provides more volume and looks very natural for African-American women.
Peruvian hair weave is thick and slightly wavy. Peruvian curly hair weave is a good choice to make amazing hairstyles, it is durable and versatile, the hair is easy to color and feels soft and shiny. Peruvian hair bundles have lightweight but carry a lot of volumes.
Peruvian wavy hair has become extremely popular especially among Black women.
What is the difference between Brazilian Hair and Peruvian hair?
1. Peruvian hair is thicker and coarser than Brazilian hair in texture and blends well in normal relaxed hair textures on African-American women.
2. Peruvian hair is perfect with straight Peruvian virgin hair, but Brazilian hair weaves are better for a variety of curly hairstyles.
3. Peruvian hair is voluminous compared to Brazilian. However, despite its ability to being voluminous, it is light in weight.
4. Brazilian hair is popular in most west-African countries, and Peruvian hair strands are more requested among Caucasian women.
5. Brazilian hair has been around longer, and you can purchase it from pretty much any wholesale hair vendor.
6. Brazilian hair comes available in a wide range of colors and lengths and is often much shinier and silkier than Peruvian hair.
Klaiyi best-selling product:
This product appears to be working out good after a week and one washing. No tangles and response to a really good leave-in and mouse for shaping or setting curls. By Yolanda Chase
If curls could talk baby they would be screaming. By Dasianae Marshman
I love this hair a lot. I've gotten so many compliments. I will be ordering again. I love the customer service. By Tania Williams
I love this hair so nice and full I will be ordering again. By Darrylonna Hill
This wig is absolutely beautiful there is no shedding at all I will purchase another one soon! By Estavana Docteur
This is my second wig from here and it’s amazing. The wig was pre-plucked giving me a natural hairline and the hair was so soft. There is only light shedding nothing too bad. By Cheree Spears
I love the hair I ordered it on Saturday they shipped it on Tuesday because of Labor Day and I received it on Wednesday I wear this for the first day of school and this wig lace front wig gave me confidence And maybe stood out from my peers. Klaiyi hair gives me a great first day of school where everybody complimented my hair including my teachers. I was walking in the rain for 30 minutes and this hair is so manageable. (pics) when I curled my hair it came out beautifully thank you so much Klaiyi Hair for giving me a great first day of school. By Kallie Maggio
The locks are very good. It was what I wanted. By Kailee Armstrong