Proper care is very important to Klaiyi Hair's lifespan. All Human Hairs require special cleaning steps and products to keep the hair looking great, no matter it is 7A or 8A Virgin Human Hair, even 10A Raw Virgin Hair. With proper care, Klaiyi Hairs will stay healthy and maintain its strength and durability. And the life of Klaiyi Hairs will exceed 1 year!
Steps to Wash the Klaiyi Hair Weaves:
- Detangle the hair weaves gently before washing. Comb the hair with a round wide tooth comb. Do not Rub or twist hairs
- Be ready for everything and wet the hair with warm water.
Rinse your shampoo using cool or lukewarm water; hot water is extra damaging to dry hair.
- Soak the hair in the water with mild shampoo for 15 minutes
Take a small amount of hair conditioner dissolved in warm water , then put the hair inside, soak out after 5 minutes.
Recommended shampoo: Morocco, TRESemme, CHI,GARNIER
- Rinse the hair in clear water then
- Gently squeeze excess water from your hair. Cove the hair with towel to soak up the water on it. Pat it dry. Don’t twist and wring the water out.
- Hang the hair with the weft open and air-dry it so that it keeps healthy and holds curls well.
Let your hair dry on its own. Directing hot air toward dry hair won't give it the chance to get healthy. While a blowout might make your hair look shiny, the heat is actually quite damaging, and over time will cause breakage and split ends.