It can be a difficult task to choose a perfect wave for your next Hairstyle from hair bundles. Many people can't tell the difference between loose waves and body wave hairstyles. As there are so many types of waves and hair, People get confused easily. This article will help you to know the difference between loose wave hair and body wave so that you can make informed decisions.
What is Body Wave?
Body wave hair is a kind of hair extension that usually has loose curls creating an S-like shape. This S-pattern is created through the complete hair extension. It is usually shiny and has a natural appearance. The hair blends with almost all hair patterns and looks so natural.
Has a consistent deep "S" pattern
When the manufacturer deals with hair throughout the hair, the result is a consistent deep "S" pattern throughout the hair, and Brazilian virgin hair often also has a shiny feel and appearance. The body wave extension is not so straight, but it is not too curly, it can be said that it is a bit wavy.
No special hair care is needed
This type of hair is soft and smooth and can last longer with proper care. No special hair care is required. Usually, wavy hair on the body can go with any outfit.Most sought after in the market
It is arguably the most sought-after hair in the market and is usually collected from human donors. It has many go-to features and also brings many benefits, which other types of hair are can’t bring.Suitable for any face shape
Silky, sparkling, and hairstyle is a hairstyle that can make any face flattering. A smooth, free-flowing hair braid should be on your hair products purchase list as it can provide simple, stylish hairstyles.
- The weaves are not so seriously defined.
- Although they are perfect, the body wave weave has lesser volume than other wavy hair types.
- For this, then you have the hair strands flow in the same direction.
- The hair has a natural luster and looks flawlessly beautiful under the light.
- This hair is neither straight nor curly. Let's just say that it's slightly wavy.
- Remember, though, that the curls run through the whole hair bundle. But one true thing is that the hair will lose the curls at some point.
- Very easy to maintain and Versatile in nature. Will support different Hair Styles
Both of these hair types, though, will fit any face type too. The good thing is that the hair will look natural, and it will even blend with the natural hair.The pros of our body wave Hair
- This hair has flat strains.
- If you are anything like me who likes to take the most straightforward route with hair, then you can use this one.
- This hair is easy to maintain, and it looks perfect at all times as long as you will keep it clean.
- The hair doesn't shed or tangle easily.
- Well, you can color and bleach this hair if you would like to.
- It won't hold up curls; instead, it will lose the curls to attain a straight hair look.
What is a Loose wave?
The hair features the use of loose wave hair just as the name suggests. Nonetheless, it's tighter than the body wave hair. This is the main difference between the body wave bundles and the loose wave bundles.
So, the hair is not too straight, but neither is it too tight. Most people will like the loose wave hairstyle, especially if they prefer the voluminous waves styles. Remember, the hair is fluffy and natural, yet it's light and perfect with vibrant colors too.
- The main feature is that it has tighter curls and defined waves. You can tell the difference between the loose wave style and the body wave one.
- Remember your loose waves don't flow in the same direction
- The hair features the use of 100% human hair.
- This hair comes with small and tighter curls, and although the hair is tight, it's not too tight.
- The hair then has a high to medium luster, especially the hair, which is virgin hair.
- The difference is that you have tighter curls.
The pros of our loose wave
- This hair will give you the perfect shine since we are using high-quality hair.
- You can then color the hair if you like.
- The hair has the defined curls where you don't need tools to curl the hair further.
What are the Differences?
- There's a clear difference between these two, and I'm sure you would tell them apart by just seeing them. The body wave has larger waves that take the shape "S" while the loose wave weave one has a little bit tighter wave.
- Since the loose wave has tighter curls and thus high volume, its best suits anyone looking for bouncy curls. On the other hand, body wave is closer to straight, making it suitable for anyone looking for not too straight hair. They work if you want straight hair with subtle waves.
- People say that loose wave hair will hold the style much better than the body wave. You can use it for all the different styles, yet it won't even show.
- If you would like hair that you will find easy to straighten, then use the body wave.
Which one is better, Loose Wave VS Body Wave?
If you need thicker and coarser, then the braided body wave is best for you.
If you need soft and soft curls, then the body wave of hair will be your best choice.
If you want a perfect color and try different hairstyles then you can use Loose wave hairstyles. Loose waves will hold different styles for a long time. Natural luster is also a positive sight of a loose wave.
We all want to look the best in our daily life. To do this, a perfect Hairstyle is a must. Hopefully, this article has helped you.